Friday, August 29, 2014

Flashback Friday

This week Peter had a lot of firsts. Monday was his first day of school as a permanently certified elementary school teacher. And Wednesday was his first day of school as a student in the Masters of Special Education degree program at his alma mater, American University. So I think it's only fitting that he be the subject of this week's Flashback! This is Peter on the day he started second grade at The Prairie School in Racine, which was August 26, 1996. Flash forward to 2014, and Peter's teaching third and fourth grade special ed (at the same school he's worked for since graduating from college - DC Bilingual). I know I'm biased, but I think that not only was he pretty cute when he was in second grade, I also think the kids he's teaching this year are awfully fortunate to have Mr. Peter as their teacher! Happy first week of school Peter!

1 comment:

  1. Those kids are so lucky to have Peter for a teacher. GO PETER!!!

    ReplyDelete