Monday, December 22, 2014

Catching Up . . . . . Kansas City

Last Sunday, Mary and I took a little road trip to Kansas City to visit my brother and his family, who just moved there. My superstar daughter drove the whole way there. (It's a four hour trip.) Here's my driver on a food break.
My parents were in town, so we got to see a lot of people! My mom thought it was a bit chilly outside, as she so aptly demonstrates here.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Grandpa and Mary caught up on their phones after dinner.
We spent our visit catching up with everyone and enjoying Steve and Amy's nice new house. Here's the whole group - Amy, Steve, my dad, my mom, Mary, me, and Annie.
On the way home Mary was pretty thrilled that we got to stop at . . . . . well, I don't have to tell you where we stopped because it's spelled out for you.

1 comment:

  1. I've been waiting for these! What , no pictures of Steve's dinner creations?

    ReplyDelete