Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Ode To Football Band


The good news is we get to have Mary home for almost three weeks ..... starting tomorrow! (That is, if the weather in San Francisco cooperates ..... she could be delayed if the weather prediction of high winds and storms are as bad as it sounds.) The "bad" news (not really) is that she's opting to spend New Year's with friends in Seattle instead of playing in Stanford's postseason bowl game (the Foster Farms Bowl, on December 30 in Santa Clara) so ..... as it turns out her last football game with the band was Big Game the weekend before Thanksgiving. (But fear not, she's not totally done with band ..... there's still basketball season!) This year her band section dressed up (a Big Game tradition) as Ghostbusters. Today a couple of photos of her, taken by the official band photographer, showed up on Facebook so ..... I thought I'd share them.
I think I'll call this one: "oh my that's a lot of hair!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment