Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Sunny Sunday


On Sunday we worked outside. Brad is repairing some rotted deck boards and as you can see, the deck's kind of torn up - though it doesn't seem to bother Allie at all. She found a warm spot on a wooden "island" and was happy as could be. She's smart enough to know not to step into an abyss, so no worries, she didn't fall in!
Meanwhile, I did some gardening. The most exciting part of the gardening is that we planted the first seeds in our vegetable garden. (So far we have lettuces, arugula, brussels sprouts, and peas in the ground. More to come later, including photos!) I also finished my yearlong brick patio "redux" project, with some cleanup still to be done. Finally, I did some weeding - not very exciting, but it let me get a close peek at our Lily of the Valley patch, which smells as good as it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment