Thursday, October 5, 2017

Colorado/Oklahoma: People

I had a fun trip to Colorado and Oklahoma! Since lots of you have already seen these pictures and since they speak for themselves, I'll try to be brief. The idea behind this particular one is that it's representational of the many Colorado (and Oklahoma) breweries we sampled.
And the idea behind this one is: whether you realize it or not, there's a 14er behind my head. Well, that's pretty much how the week was: hidden mountains! (Though on this day we saw more of them than was usual for the week.) Still, there was always plenty of pretty countryside to behold in Colorado.
My Colorado birthday was fun, including our lunch outing to sample Chinese dumplings and potstickers (and local Chinese beer) and afterwards to shop for Connor's birthday at the Asian market.
An added bonus was my coffee date on my birthday with my Connecticut friend, Dawn.
Sisters.
Next stop: Oklahoma City. We went to a festival with birthday nephew Connor and his parents.
But Winnie was the main attraction in Oklahoma City.
The original Poss 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment