Friday, November 17, 2017

Flashback Friday

Today Brad and I fly to Morocco and so it's time for another Flashback Friday of a nontraditional Harrison Thanksgiving. The year is 1999 and the place we spent Thanksgiving was . . . . . London! We had a great time doing historical things like visiting the Tower of London, Hampton Court, and Runnymede, as well as doing touristy things like taking a double decker bus ride and going to Madame Tussaud's. We also had fun doing ordinary things like taking the Tube, and visiting churches, gardens, and parks. I'm guessing we'll have a similar mix of historical and ordinary things that we'll be doing in Morocco. I'll blog about our trip when we get home the week after Thanksgiving, but in the meantime I'm pretty sure you'll see some pictures from me on facebook and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment