Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Good Times in Temecula and Beyond

Last week my cousins Dodie and Mary came out from Peoria for a visit. I went down to Temecula to spend some time while they were there. The weather has been nice so we got to eat lunch outdoors.
Mom couldn't get off work during their visit, so instead we joined her at the office.
Dodie liked hanging out with Simba. And of course, Simba liked having all the extra attention.
Dodie and Mary spent part of their trip with Uncle Kelly and Aunt Joyce but they, along with their neighbors Larry and Betty, still came up for dinner and we had a good time together.
Heading out to another delicious lunch. Then I headed home and Dodie and Mary headed back to Rancho Bernardo.
Meanwhile back in Long Beach, Allie's smiling because she now has her own Instagram account and she's racking up followers quickly! You can find her at allieg_miniaussie.
And finally, on Sunday night I got to go to a talk by my longtime travel guru, Rick Steves. Whenever we travel in Europe, he's my go-to guide. The talk was really good and it's always fun to hang out with old friends Krista and Todd (photographer).

No comments:

Post a Comment