Thursday, March 1, 2018

Weekly Roundup


For Christmas, we gave John and Troy tickets to a play, and the grandparents got them a gift certificate for dinner before the play. Last Friday was the night and they sent a couple of fun pictures. Above is, obviously, the two of them on their night out.
And this one is John's cute rendition of his Bitmoji likeness juxtaposed with the dessert menu which includes a Cookie (John's nickname from college). Sorry, John, to have snatched your Snapchat for the blog. But the pickings are slim and I really liked it.
Speaking of slim pickings, you know I'm desperate for material when I post this one. But I do it to the kids and Brad so I'll take this one for the team. My gym is participating in a multi-week fitness event and this picture is from the first night last Friday.
Onto Africa! Peter and Jessa are on their February break from school and they, along with some teacher friends, are on a weeklong safari in Kenya. I borrowed a few of their pictures, including this one which I probably shouldn't have allowed his grandmothers to see until after they had already returned! (Sorry to throw Grandma Harrison under the bus, but everybody who knows them knows I'm really referring to my mom.)
This photo is courtesy of another cool cat, Jessa. (Also a cool cat: their cat Peaches.)
We've been seeing a lot of beautiful animal pictures like this one.
I'll end with a thought from Peter. (Right back atcha.)

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are going to ban you from their snap chats!

    ReplyDelete