Wednesday, May 16, 2018

M is for Mothers, Miami, Mary, and Morocco

This Mother's Day found the Harrisons all over the place. As for me, I spent Mother's Day weekend with my mom in Temecula.
We ate, we sewed, we watched TV, and we had some of Mom's friends over for dinner.
I took notes during sewing lessons!
Meanwhile, Brad spent Mother's Day weekend with Mary in DC. I was jealous, but I was happy for both of them. (But did I mention I was jealous?!)
Brad got not only to hang out with Mary's boyfriend Andy, but he got to meet Andy's family AND go to an Orioles' game! (Any chance I've forgotten to express how jealous I was?!)
And also, apparently, meet a gigantic pickle! (Still jealous!)
The weather was hot and sunny and Brad and Mary even donned Orioles' apparel for a few hours. (I later learned it was borrowed, so I guess it's forgivable.) I heard it was a fun afternoon and even though I wish I could have been there too, I'm really glad Brad was there.
These two took their game to South Beach for the weekend. A friend from college got married in Miami and on the morning before the wedding John and Troy took a run on the beach.
They clean up pretty nicely too. Their turn is coming up soon; their wedding's just a little over a month away!
Meanwhile in Morocco, Peter and Jessa participated in an Around the World party, and I'll leave it to you to guess which country they represented.
And finally, this picture is from a few weeks ago (I forgot to blog it when I got it) but it's also timeless. Apparently you never know who you'll run into on your drive home from school in Casablanca.

No comments:

Post a Comment