Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Cold Has Its Benefits

It's been unseasonably cold for a few days now. But a few days ago - the morning after our first really cold night - Allie and I discovered that the gingko leaves of some trees in our neighborhood fell in one (apparently) fell swoop.
It was a carpet of gold and green leaves. And it was absolutely breathtaking.
Allie liked it too. I tried to share these photos with you earlier this week, but I had some frustrating technical difficulties. The blogging app I use on my phone has apparently not been updated by the programmers to be compatible with the new iOS, which means it's useless. And then on my computer the PhotoStream was taking days, rather than seconds, up update. (And I was too lazy to just plug my phone into my computer.) Last night I finally upgraded my computer to Yosemite and has now decided to platy nice with me again.

1 comment: