Friday, January 16, 2015

Flashback Friday

Earlier this week marks 30 years since Brad and I met. (I know, I can hardly believe it myself.) And do I have even one photo from when we were dating? Nope. So here's a picture from November of that same year, shortly after we got engaged (and the picture-taking began in earnest). Regarding the  date we met (January 12) . . . . . over the years, we both forgot the date. So one year in the 1990s, for Valentine's Day, I went to the Racine County Library over my lunch hour and, using microfiche, determined the date when we met. (Which I was able to do since we met at a Stanford basketball game - and we both easily remembered the team they played - so I found the game on a sports page on microfiche.) But then over the years we both forgot the date again (!) so this year I figured it out in about two minutes, thanks to the magic of - you guessed it - the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment