Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Anxious Dog, Empty House


Anxious dog, almost empty house would be more like it. The movers have worked for two days and are returning today for what should be their last day. This means they'll be finishing a full day early, which means either that they're super efficient (there are three of them afterall) or we've not deluded ourselves in believing we've pared down (but most likely a combination of both). Today I have to turn over my computer to the movers, so you won't hear from me on the blog for awhile. (Except for Flashback Fridays, which are already set up.) Blogging from my phone has become frustratingly impossible (don't ask) so I won't be back on the blog until our internet at the new house gets set up, and that's not scheduled until May 7. But between now and then there'll be plenty on social media from me and Allie, of this I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment