Thursday, May 24, 2018

Another Air Trip Means More Airplane Photos

In case you haven't noticed, lately I've been taking a lot of pictures from my window seat on the airplane. You can call it an obsession or a fascination, but it's a view that I think is so amazing and I try not to take it for granted.
When I flew home from St. Louis on Monday, the time of day and lighting were both good for pictures. Also, the colors on the winglet of the plane fit in nicely with the sky and clouds.
This was the view as we got closer to the greater San Diego area. (Yes, I had to fly through San Diego en route to LAX.)
I thought the views were pretty spectacular.
And then by the time we got to San Diego, it looked like this: overcast. But it's still a visually interesting place to land, since coming into that airport the plane is always so close to downtown and the freeway.

No comments:

Post a Comment