Thursday, September 23, 2021

Not a Hoopty, Etc.

Tomorrow's Flashback references a word I learned a few years back from an urban dictionary: hoopty. You'll have to look it up if you want to see what it means, but I will first tell you what it doesn't mean: it doesn't mean a brand new car like this Hyundai Tucson. John and Troy had both of their older model cars break down in the mountains this summer. One of them is a goner, the other is now felt to be generally unreliable. So they invested in their first-ever brand new car and this is it!

Last weekend a few birthdays were being celebrated. On Saturday, Brad and I met up with his parents at Barry and Wendy's house in Phoenix. Geneva and Chuck both have birthdays this month and we had a fun celebration.

I've been on an apron making spree for the past month, and this is one I made for Geneva's birthday.

Peter got an apron too, though I don't have a photo. What I do have is a picture of the birthday guy at brunch with Jessa (the photographer). 


No comments:

Post a Comment