Thursday, June 6, 2024

Mostly Rosie

I've neglected my blog and this little cutie looks like she knows it. I'm going to try to catch up, in chronological order over the next few days.

Brad and I are heading to the East Coast next week. Our first stop is Baltimore and then we're going to Philly. As you can see it's summertime there too. While we're in Philly we'll not only get to see some nice weather, but also Rosie and Jessa and Peter!

Rosie visited the zoo. And shhh don't tell anyone but I think she skipped daycare to go. Some nice weather made for a nice day to play hoookey.

One more from the zoo and I'm going to move to a new subject!

Around the same time that Rosie was going to the zoo, my Aunt Joyce's memory care place had a resident art show. She had a lot of items in it so we went to look and hang out with her.

On the same day we had a nice dinner out with the parents of one of Mary's college friends. This takes us to Memorial Day weekend, which is where I'll pick up next post.





No comments:

Post a Comment