Thursday, September 12, 2024

Kids On the Go

I can say with confidence the Lloyd is a kid who's always on the move. Whether it's biking or running, he's always going somewhere. Here he was on Monday, dressed in his Packers' jersey and all ready for the game. His parents are indoctrinating him early for Wisconsin fandom. 

In the new school year at daycare, Lloyd's getting to do lots of art projects. Seeing him creating with paper and glue will always remind me of his dad.

Rosie's a girl on the go too! Last weekend her parents got her bike seat all set up and she got to start exploring Warsaw from a different vantage point. I'm told she loved it!

When she wasn't biking around town Rosie was practicing her cooking skills with Peter.

Rosie's most recent adventure in Warsaw was starting at Polish daycare. When I look at this picture, all I can think is that she's probably wondering why the teachers are all talking gibberish. But she'll catch on quickly and not a moment too soon, as she's promised to be my Polish tutor.

And if you're wondering where's Freddie, well here he is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment