Friday, August 5, 2022
Flashback Friday
This week Brad and I are in Denver dog sitting for Sirius. John and Troy were with us earlier in the week but now they're in western Colorado for a family reunion with Esther and the rest of the Bedik family. I was thinking back to our first visit to Colorado, which was in 1997. That was 25 years ago - yikes. We were also here for a family reunion (with the Harrisons), and we stayed in a place called Leadville. We did some side trips that week, and this picture is from one of them. I don't remember exactly where we were when this picture was taken (though from the look on Mary's face it was cold), but I remember we really enjoyed everything we saw in Colorado. And now 25 years later, John and Troy have lived here for over three years and counting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment