Friday, October 21, 2022
Flashback Friday
Being at John and Troy's this week, with the baby just six weeks away, takes me back to the time 34 years ago when Brad and I were waiting for a baby for the first time. In July of 1988, which was a couple of months before Peter was born, we flew to Chicago and spent a week with my grandma at her house in Aurora. I treasure my memories from that trip, like how Grandma and I spent the week sewing me a maternity dress. (Well, let's be honest, she sewed it while I mostly watched.) I know Brad has tried hard to forget the terrible allergic reaction he had to the sealant he used to re-coat Grandma's asphalt driveway while she and I were sewing, but I digress. Fast-forward to 2022, and the most recent first Harrison baby is due on December 2. We'll be here over Christmas to meet the baby for the first time. Tomorrow is the shower and of course you'll hear more about that next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment