Thursday, November 3, 2022
Hey Everybody There's a New Lawyer in Town
There are plenty of jokes around about how there are too many lawyers. But many years ago, when I was thinking of going to law school, a wise woman who was a paralegal told me that there's always room for more good lawyers. On Monday, John was sworn into the Colorado bar and is now a practicing attorney. I have zero doubt that he will not only be a good lawyer, but a great one. The big event took place on Monday in downtown Denver. Troy's been there every step of the way, from the grueling schedule of law school, to John going to class from home for so many months, working from home for two summers, not to mention John missing graduation thanks to Covid. and then so much of this happening during the loss of her dad, the pandemic, a move, and a pregnancy—so it was only fitting that she was with him at the swearing-in. I couldn't be more happy or more proud or more excited for what's to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment