Saturday, October 5, 2024

B x 4

It was hard to title today's post. I started off calling it Four Bs, but  since the title font is all caps it looked like FOUR BS, and that just wasn't family friendly. Then I tried the grammatically incorrect Four B's, but it looked wrong. So I landed on B x 4, which as you now know was not my first choice, but it works. With that long prologue, you are correct in understanding that the theme of today's post is Four Bs. Not as in Brad and his three brothers, all of whom have names that start with B. Instead I have four totally different Bs for you. My first B happens to be for brothers, as in the Bedik-Harrison brothers. The littlest brother Freddie is on the cusp of turning three months old and looking great, if a proud grandma does say so herself!

And here's the other Bedik-Harrison brother, Lloyd, enjoying some nice weather at the playground. They have Troy's sister and niece in town this week for the holiday, which brings me to my second B.

The second B is for bread. This is the beautiful challah that John made for Rosh Hashanah. Talk about impressing your in-laws!

The third B is for birthday, as in I had a birthday last week. This was on the day after my birthday, when we went out for dinner with friends and ate some yummy cake.

The last B is for boyfriend. In case you didn't know, October 3 was Boyfriend's Day. You know who did know that? Rosie's daycare, that's who. Rosie is fittingly not at all impressed by this silly day, and I couldn't be prouder of her for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment