Harrison Kids: Some Summer Happenings
The most exciting news of the week is that John and Troy visited the University of Colorado law school in Boulder, where John's cap and gown were still waiting for him so he could take some graduation pictures. As you might recall, John had to miss his graduation due to a positive Covid test. It was very disappointing, for obvious reasons. These pictures are a small consolation but a big deal. And we couldn't be more delighted. John took the bar a couple of weeks ago and is enjoying some well-deserved time off before he starts his new job in a month.Meanwhile, on Thursday Peter and Jessa returned home from their two-week summer honeymoon trip to Ireland. They had a great time and we've enjoyed so many pictures of beautiful countryside and seaside. I can't wait to hear more about their trip. Finally, Mary and Andy spent last week on their annual trip to the shore in Ocean City, Maryland with the Phelps (Andy's) family. I must admit I'm a little jealous but I'm also very happy that they all live not only close to one another but also close enough to Ocean City that they can have this tradition.
No comments:
Post a Comment