Friday, September 27, 2024

Flashback Friday

I'm excited that my newest project to enhance my blog has begun: the digitizing of all my photos! I bought a scanner a few months ago and it sat under my desk for awhile - I wouldn't let myself open it until I'd finished a couple of other projects. Those projects are done and now I've started down the long road of scanning in a whole heck of a lot of pictures. It'll be nice for Flashback Friday to have them at the ready on my computer, rather than having to find them and pull them out of albums. But this means that if I use my newly scanned pictures for Flashback Friday - which I plan to do for awhile if for no other reason than to give me new photos to choose from - the variety of the subject matter might be a bit lopsided. For example, the first album I chose to scan is from 1989 when Peter was our only child. So, if I don't get done with this album for a week or two you'll see a lot of Peter in the Flashback. Today's picture is from February of 1989. Back when a lot of Harrisons were still living in Southern California, we met up with other Harrisons to do some whale watching (I think) near the San Vicente Lighthouse in Rancho Palos Verdes. This is me and Brad and 5 month old Peter.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment